Erin Pimm Photography

Erin Pimm Photography
Glam the Dress

Monday 5 March 2012

Sue Bryce vs CreativeLive

This weekend I spent my creative energy focused on my computer. Actually...GLUED would be more accurate.
Creative Live based out of Seattle (I wish I could have had time with them before I moved away) started a few years ago with online computer classes. Enroll and watch for free, or buy the workshop, download and watch later.
Ive watched several of their workshops, various characterize photographers such as Bambi Cantrell, Zach Arias, Jasmine Star, Vincent LaForet and a few others. A few Ive paid for  too...
But I was just blown out of the water this weekend. Exploded. Havent been more geared in up (well) months really. And as a photographer, what a statue, a whirlwind and a force of nature. Her business acumen is top notch, and she is LOVES what she does. It speaks volumes.
She took the 4 women in the studio, hair make-up and then the Before and Afters. EVERYONE in the audience was balling. As women we have such a hard time identifying with the magazines and advertising. But thats what she does. Takes the meek, plain, average woman and brings out the mose amazing features, and the the most beautiful images....and its just...us!? We all have it...posess it, and she gets it.
So I ran out and purchased for $99 and I think that she just might have changed my life. Maybe I wont do glamour - maybe I will.

What I can say is that this woman is ready to conquer the world. Manifest, produce, market. Be your own force of nature, whatever it that you chose. Move forward. Know what you want and what you love. How can you be successful if your not doing what you want.

BAM. DONE. The Universe says its so.

No comments:

Post a Comment