Erin Pimm Photography

Erin Pimm Photography
Glam the Dress

Sunday 26 February 2012

Travel Writing

Well,
It is here that I announce the grand intention of moving towards travel writing and photography. This blog was intended in its infancy to be a roaving inspirational blog as I started down my scholastic trail, but I see that it will be moving and changing, keeping up all the fun tales that m images will lead me to...SO I do say...
JOIN ME! WARTS AND ALL!
11.11.11 - St. Catherine's Monestary, Sinai, Egypt
First initiative will be to recover all the stories from the most recent sojourn to Egypt with Spirit Quest travel. Next will be some of the adventures Australia has led me into and down the line will be some fun back in the USA, BC, Canada and then finally to India next January for the Maha Kumba Mela...maybe you've heard some of the stories, maybe not, but I do promise there will be some funny, rib-crushing fun of you manage to stick it out with me...
and now....onto...THE FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! So glad you're doing this.

    Take a look at this: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18days/18-days-in-egypt/posts/176426?ref=menu

    travelin_G

    ReplyDelete