Erin Pimm Photography

Erin Pimm Photography
Glam the Dress

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hasselblad Dreams

This is the time of year that all my friends start gearing up for Burning Man, Theme camps, art projects, travel, art projects and all those costumes to put together...hurry hurry hurry!
Well... This year i think there will be none for me.
Last night I had my first photography dream.
I was somewhere and was handed a big old brown leather camera bag that was my fathers. I looked inside and to my surprise was a vintage 35mm Hasselblad with lenses, film and some other doodads that I must have made up (but I knew were very important and valuable).
My dad gave me an old AE-1 that I lost at BM years ago and maybe this is some kind reminder. He has YEARS Of travelling slides that he took and hasnt archived.
Might make an interesting project down the line.
Like father like daughter.

Off to take some pics and pick up a new printer (inserts smile)...for that visual diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment