Erin Pimm Photography

Erin Pimm Photography
Glam the Dress

Thursday 17 March 2011

First Class of Many

Its hard to consider going to back to school at 42 let alone being a mom of a 2.4 yr old and haveing just recently relocated to another country clear across the other side of the world. And yet here I am. Ive taken on the element of a new career, and home and its time to throw caution to the wind and see where we land. This is the trust that I speak to so many of you about. And here it is in full on flaming action. Its going to be a little bumpy and I also so excited to start pushing the limits of this old dog...More soon to come!

2 comments:

  1. You go Mama! Same here, except the move around the world part. But I figure you got that covered enough for both of us. I'm super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Going back to school is at once harder and easier than you think it's going to be. Eventually you and your family will settle into a rhythm that works for all of you. Hopefully school will be as invigorating and enlightening for you as it has been for me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete